Monday, January 02, 2006

Well here we go!

I have been wanting to do this for ages and I have always talked myself out of it. I suppose like everybody else you wonder what on earth you have to say. But I started to really listen to what I was talking about to other people and after reading heaps of other blogs, I decided to take the plunge. Surely my thoughts are worthy of noting, just like everyone else's.

I always wanted to write a book when I was a kid then life got in the way. It always had an air of mystery about it. And I really liked the idea of keeping my own hours! I also had visions of sitting up on some variety chat show blabbing on about my new book and signing books at groovy little bookshops around the world. I have a friend Andrew who lives in the US and he always asks me how my book is going. I cringe at my own big mouth every time he mentions it. Strange how your priorities change, isn't it? I think that is how most people lose sight of themselves.

No comments: