Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Learning, learning, learning

I have been sitting here trying to work out how to add links to my blog and I swear I read it a few times but it didn't sink in. Anyway I am off and running now ... I think.
I would love for this blog to evolve into something quite snazzy with a few regular visitors. Some of the ones I read are fabulous. I wonder how much time and money they invest in them to get like that. Time and money are two things that I am short of these days. I just hope I can work this all out before I lose interest. I have always had a very short attention span when it comes to learning new skills. If I get the feeling that I am not going to be brilliant at the skill, I tend to just fade my attention away. For example, hubby bought me an art set including some canvases and paint and brushes about two years ago as I mentioned that I would like to give it a go. I am yet to try as I am petrified that I won't be good at it. Silly isn't it? I should at least have a go, shouldn't I? Maybe I will add that to my mental list of New Year's Resolutions, I'll let you know!

No comments: