Sunday, January 08, 2006

A decision

Well we have never done anything so quickly in all of our lives. We have decided to move to the burbs. There is a lot of work to be done between now and then but at least we have shortened a very log list down to one little suburb. Now I have to make sure there kindergartens and schools and stuff near us. The problem is that we have found one house already that we really love but of course we can't do anything about it that quickly. Bugger! Doesn't matter, what will be, will be!
I think I would have made a terrible gypsy. The thought of moving makes me feel kind of lost and without direction. I am sure we will be fine. It is that settling in period, that takes time. I like familiar surroundings. Let's face it, I am a creature of habit! I just like the idea of wanting to buy something very unique and I currently know exactly where to go to get it. But that will certainly take many years to acquire that sort of knowledge in a new suburb. Imagine what I would be like in a different state or even worse, a different country! That's the funny thing about this decision. I have comfort options available to me like I could drive back here and go shopping rather than acquaint myself with my new surroundings. Who is a big scaredy cat?

No comments: